Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Almost Over

Maybe one of these days I'll enjoy the holidays. Not sure when that will be but I hope it will happen at some point.

I know there are lots of things I should be thankful for, in fact I am very glad for many things, but the holidays are not one of them. I am looking forward to tomorrow though. I'm leaving in the morning for New Jersey to see my sister, her husband and her two boyd (17 and 10). I cannot wait. I've never been up there at this time of year (during the holidays). The holidays were a lot better before they moved up there (guess it's been 4-5 years now). At least my sister and the boys made it a little better.

I'll be coming back on New Year's Day so it's a longer visit than I usually get to have. We're not going to the city (New York) this time. That's a good thing. My Year!

Everyone be safe!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

safe travels and see ya next year!

Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 3:30:00 AM EST  
Blogger Cup said...

Sorry you don't enjoy the holidays. But I hope you enjoyed the post-holidays in Jersey!

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 10:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger katy said...

hey are you ok?

Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 11:05:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home