Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ellen

One of the most exciting days recently was when I applied for the DJ position Ellen Degeneres was trying to fill. I put a blurb on her website where you were to apply and told her I wanted to be her personal music slave. I also told her I would happily send my Survivor audition tape to her because once she saw it she would want me on the show. However, her people did not call my people and they filled the position anyway. I did ask to substitute if the regular DJ goes on vacation. Wouldn't that have been awesome?

I was so ready to move to LA and be with the pretty people - if you aren't pretty you should be around them I figure. I was kind of thinking the Ellen and Andi show had a nice ring to it, but actually the Andi and Ellen show sounds better. What do you think.

Back to reality. I did buy some lottery tickets tonight for the Mega Million game. Maybe I'll be able to leave work at lunch tomorrow, for good. If I win I'm gonna rent a cruise ship and invite all my family and friends. You could come too. I don't mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

LOL. I LOVE Ellen. LOVE. She rocks. She seems sweet, and real. Not like that Rosie was. YUCK.
I would TOTALLY watch the Andi and Ellen show. Maybe they'll call you when they need a fill in. I would keep bugging them. Who knows, maybe Ellen will call.....Oh, and if things go your way, how about a shout out to Biddie? THAT would kick.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 10:57:00 AM EDT  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

You know I would. Got to say hey to the peeps to the north of us. It would be awesome wouldn't it?

Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 8:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Coffeypot said...

I prefer Ellen to Oprah any day. O is soooo full of herself and all her great works, but Ellen is just plain funny, friendly and doesn’t' mind a joke about her. When you make it on the show, I'll call in a request.

Friday, September 28, 2007 at 11:24:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home