Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Kicked a Baseball Hat Because I'm Sexy and I Do What I Want

I'm tagging Marni, Coffeypot, Biddie and Her Indoors...

I got this as an e-mail but had so much fun sending it to my friends today that I thought I would add it to my blog.

In the e-mail you're supposed to go through the month and day of your birthday and based on the color of shirt you are wearing it creates a funny sentence.

Let me know what yours is, and even if I didn't tag you, let me know. Mine is the title.

__________________________________

This is TOO funny type out the sentence you end up with, in the
subject line and forward to your friends...also, send it back to the person that
sent it to you. DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING ALONE~

Pick the month you were born:
January..... I kicked
February... I loved
March....... I karate chopped
April......... I licked
May.......... I jumped on
June......... I smelled
July.......... I did the Macarena With
August...... I had lunch with
September. I danced with
October..... I sang to
November... I yelled at
December... I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1............. A birdbath
2............ A monster
3............. A cardboard cut-out of Luke Skywalker
4............. A tennis ball
5............. A snowman
6............. A gangster
7............. My rat
8............ My tutu
9............. My lamp shade
10............ My toe
11........... My booger
12............ A banana
13............ A fireman
14............ A stuffed gorilla
15............ A goat
16............ A pickle
17............ Your mom
18............ A towel
19............ A Smurf
20............ A base ball hat
21........... A ninja
22............ Chuck Norris
23............ A noodle
24............ A squirrel
25....... ..... A football player
26............ My cottage cheese
27........... My pineapple
28............ An iPod
29............ A surfer
30............ A llama
31............ A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White..... Because they were after me again.
Black....... Because my underwear were tight.
Pink........ Because nobody was looking.
Red........ Because the voices told me to.
Blue ......... Because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green..... Because I think I need some serious help.
Purple.... Because the world thinks I'm wonderful.
Gray....... Because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow.... Because I was bribed by the president.
Orange .... Because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown.... Because the clown was crying.
Other....... Because the aliens left their chip in me.
None...... Because I'm a ninja (be prepared to answer questions if
you get this one)

Now type out the sentence you made, in the subject line and forward
to your friends. Don't forget to send it back to the person that sent it to
you! I can't wait to see what you get stuck with!

4 Comments:

Blogger whatevergirl said...

I've never posted on your blog BUT I danced the macerana with a squirrel because I am sexy and I do what I want.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 10:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger katy said...

ha ha very good, i am posting mine any minute now!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 8:25:00 AM EST  
Blogger Biddie said...

I smelled my cottage cheese because my underwear was tight.
Well, as long as my UNDERWEAR don't SMELL like cottage cheese...

Friday, November 30, 2007 at 12:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger CindyDianne said...

I ran over a banana because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

Friday, November 30, 2007 at 10:40:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home