Monday, June 11, 2007

Andrea needs...

I got this from Coffeypot - he got it from someone else. You're supposed to go to Google "Andrea needs". Here on the first 10 search results:



1. Colouring outside the lines, Andrea needs some help finding...

2. Andrea Yates needs treatment, not a life sentence (I don't agree with this one)

3. Metroblogging New Orleans: Miss Andrea needs to read her Emily Post

4. Russell and Andrea Yates marriage profile

5. www.myspace.com/fashionflunkie (NOT!)

6. Twitter/Andrea: needs to scan school picture

7. Twitter/Andrea

8. zonk! (apparently I need help with stalker songs)

9. Blogorrah (what?)

10. Starblogs.net:Prince Andrea of Monoco is super rich and super hot (ok - take out the Prince and this is totally me)

Too bad the only famous Andrea that has the most blogs is the crazy Andrea Yates who will definitely answer to someone later!

Enjoy...take the plunge...try it yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I wish you'd start going by Miss Andrea. And, of course, you have to *snap*snap*snap* every time you say it.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at 12:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Biddie said...

Seems the only famous Bridget is Bridget Jones..How boring. At least she wasn't homicidal.
Anyway, Andrea Yates is a whole other topic. I don't understand why her husband wasn't on trial too. (her doc had warned the husband that Andrea was homicidal, and Russell promised to NEVER leave her alone with the kids). Disturbing anyway you look at it.
Did you try Andi? I tried Biddie, too, but it was even less inspiring....

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at 3:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

Beth:

You know some days I feel like Miss Andrea and the snaps-you have to make a Z with them.

Biddie:

I'm taking your advise, I'm posting Andi needs...check it out. As for Andrea Yates...she remind me of that lady that drowned her children in the car. You know the one I think from North Carolina (maybe Smith) that drove her car into a lake and watched her kids drown in the car. People like that - they better be glad I'm not in charge. I tell you what she'd get. She'd the the same thing, she'd be strapped in the car so she can't get out, drown just enought to pass out and then be revived by paramedics. It needs to be like Groundhog Day though, repeated every hour until she doesn' wake up.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at 9:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home