Monday, March 12, 2007

All Blogged Out With Somewhere To Go

I have not been too good about keeping my blog updated. Sorry about that. I thought for sure I would have plenty to say when I created my blog site. What happened?

Do you find yourself in the same situation? I feel like mostly all I do is go to work and recover over the weekend. I haven't really done anything exciting to write about lately but maybe I will when I get back from New Jersey.

I'm leaving on Wednesday and coming back on Sunday. Woohoo! Very excited. I get to see my sister, her husband, and the nephews. My 16 year old nephew has a new girlfriend so maybe I'll get to meet her.

We have facials planned in Soho on Friday. I'm excited about that too. We'll be having bangers and beans for St.Patrick's Day. I can't believe how much Irish influence there is in the Northeast, but it is very cool.

If I get a hankerin an think of something entertaining, I'll be blogging again. Otherwise, talk to you next week. If I get a chance to get on the internet, I may keep in touch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marni said...

Have a great time! Maybe you will get inspired while on your trip... there should be plenty to talk about!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 8:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Coffeypot said...

Have a great time in NJ, Andi. I'm sorry you have to go there, but that is one of the things we have to do to keep a family. Let me ask, if NJ is the "arm pit" of America, what does that make Florida?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 4:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger katy said...

hope you had a great time and yeah i thought the same about blogging when i started i was posting at least every other day, now it seems to once or twice a week!, but i still enjoying reading everybody else's blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 7:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

I'm back!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 7:43:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home