Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 2

Did I mention that I started Weight Watcher's yesterday? I guess not, I didn't blog yesterday. I was too busy preparing snacks for the next couple of days.

Apparently I forgot I was to start yesterday morning when I got to work because you know what I had for breakfast? Two fried eggs, 3 pieces of bacon and 2 pieces of wheat toast. That wasn't quite half of the points I was allowed for the day, but definitely more than I should have used.

We have enough people at work so a person from Weight Watcher's comes every week for the weigh in. It's just really convenient.

I did well yesterday considering breakfast. I brought snacks and my lunch today so I'm really boring at work but I'm doing pretty good. I did feel hungry most of the day though. Fruit and veggies don't seem to stay with you quite as long. I've got to find some other things that fill me up but don't have a lot of points. I just hope I don't get sick of chicken or start growing feathers. I wish I liked fish - it would at least give me me some other options. I'll figure it out. Only 12 weeks and 5 more days to go.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I started WW in case I seem sort of bitchy. It's only because I'm hungry.

Last-you know I'm serious if I stop drinking my hazelnut creamer in my coffee in the morning. I'm actually drinking it black with sweet and low.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marni said...

Good for you!

Try Splenda... it's better than the pink stuff. ;)

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 8:00:00 AM EDT  
Blogger katy said...

go for it!
have you tried Snack a Jacks lovely and low on points

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 11:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Coffeypot said...

Coffee should be guzzled down black. If you add sugar or cream, then you turn it into a milkshake. Coffee must me hot and black. I think it says so in the Bible. Somewhere in Deuteronomy or Revelations or some place.

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 7:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cup said...

I always do best when I'm on Weight Watchers. Maybe I'll start soon, and we can bloggily encourage each other.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007 at 7:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

Marni:

I use all of them. I think a little too much lately. I have been forgetting things. However, it's hard to tell if it's from the artificial sweetner or if it's just hormones.

Her Indoors:

Never heard of Snack a Jacks. I do the Nabisco 100 calorie stuff

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 1:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

Her Indoors (cont.):

Sorry technical difficulties. I'm up for suggestions so I'll look for them.

Coffey:

I usually drink hazelnut creamer and sweetner (not sugar). I have however switched to black w/the pink stuff as Marni calls it. It's not near as good but I still get the effects.

Beth:

I try but sometimes you just get tired of it...you know? Come on, do it with me. I haven't really been blogging too much about it. Maybe I should. Then maybe we'll get some good ideas and recipes.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 1:43:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home