Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Can you believe it? We got up to New Jersey and it snowed 6 inches overnight when we woke up on Friday. It was awesome. We were scheduled to go into Soho for facials and were able to take the 4 wheel drive jeep into the city. It was great.

We had a great visit. We tried to slide down a hill but it was not that steep and we did not go very far. It was still beautiful. We don't get much snow in Atlanta, so since it did not interfere with any of the things we planned to do or our travel back...I loved it.

No wild and crazy stories to tell. We had an excellent trip. Got to spend time with my nephews and my sister and brother in law. It was nice to just get out of town for awhile.

The town my sister lives in is very cute. It is a really nice place. Sometimes I think I could live there but I think I would really miss the south.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home