Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Harry Potty

I mean, Harry Potter. I am so excited about the 5th movie that will be out in July. I read books 1-4 and listened to the 5th one on tape in the car. I have book 6 sitting next to my bed. I guess I figure maybe one of these nights I'll know the story through osmosis but it is doubtful since it stays on the floor.

I read an article where Rawlings was interviewed. I can't imagine the last 17 years for her. To me, it is amazing that you can continue a character like that for 17 years. I love writers that have characters and I am amazed how they can recreate either the character or the stories to make them interesting. Maybe one of these days I'll be one of those writers. You think? Nah, just wishful thinking.

Let's all go the movies to see the 5th one in July. There's plenty of time for you guys to make arrangements to get to Atlanta so we can go together. Let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coffeypot said...

I'm ready, but I don't want to go to Atlanta to do it. How about Woodstock?

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 2:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger katy said...

book me seat no make that two suppose i must bring the husband!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 3:15:00 PM EST  
Blogger Coffeypot said...

Today, Feb. 9th, is my daughter (Marni over at its-a-pugs-life) 40th birthday. Go to my blog site and listen to the song in her honor. Thank you for this commercial break.

Friday, February 9, 2007 at 2:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home