Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MEME

Coffeepot had some funny answers to the questions below. I thought I'd take a crack at it.

1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Ed McMahon, or does he only come to the door?

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Usually. If I'm not up to it I let the bagger bring my stuff out and take it back themselves. At Publix (my favorite grocery store these days) that is what they do.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?Depends. If no one else is talking, I'll tell stories. I get uncomfortable with silence.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?In the Winter, maybe not - what could you possibly find to eat. In the Spring, yes if I don't get a sinus infection from allergies. In the Summer, as long as there is a creek around for water. In the Fall, yes if the yellow jackets leave me alone.

5. Do you like horses? Yes. The funniest horse story I have is when I was at Busch Gardens and one of the Clydesdale horses had a stiffy and one of the little boys that was close by asked his dad "what's that?" I have no idea what his dad said, but I had to get out of there because I was laughing too hard.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No but I love the original movie Parent Trap.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? Life or Monolopy.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Run very far away. I hate drama

9. Are you judgmental? I try not to be, but sometimes you just have to be.

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs?Apparently. However, not someone who wants multiple wives - that won't work for me.

11. Are you continuing your education? Not formally but I like to Sudoku.

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? The ones with or without water? How different are they except the ammunition.

13. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab?All breathing beings including myself.

14. How often do you read books? I love to read but have little time to read. Mostly when I am on vacation.

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future.

16. What is your favorite children’s book? Me The Flunky.

17. How tall are you? 5'8" on the short side of 8.

18. Where is your ideal house located? On a large dairy farm so I can make cheese.

19. Last person you talked to? Mom.

20. When was the last time you were at the Olive Garden? Last week as a matter of fact we went out for someone's birthday at work. Not my favorite place but the endless salad and soup is pretty good.

21. What are your keys on your key chain for? Cars or houses. Not all mine.

22. What did you do last night? Watched Wife Swap, Super Nanny and did a couple Sudoku's.

23. Where is your current pain at? My checkbook. It stays that way.

24. Do you like mustard? Only the yellow kind - the original kind not the fru fru stuff.

25. Did you like your mom and dad? Yes. Mom's still living and even though she drives me crazy sometimes, I don't know what I would do without her.

26. How long does it take you to shower? 5 minutes for the main things. If I have to shave, it takes about 10 minutes. I don't like hot showers unless I am really cold. There are only so many places you can actually wash.

27. What movie do you want to see right now? Dreamgirls, Holiday and We Are Marshall.
28. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? Is that what you call it these days? Uhhhhh, no.

29. What did you do for New Year’s? Went to a dinner party that was full of drama. Thank God I had DJ'd the night before and did not drink so I drove us home - we intended to spend the night.

30. Do you think the The Grudge was scary? Only when I hear the sound it makes. I love doing it to freak people out. Actually, it was creepy not so much scarey. However, if you want to talk about "The Ring", yes I thought it was scarey.

31. Do you own a camera phone? Yes, but I can't send them anywhere so it's kind of dumb.

32. What’s the last letter of your middle name? E as in LouisE.

33. Who did you vote for on American Idol? Kelly Clarkson is the only one I have voted for.

Comment or MEME yourself but let me know if you do so I can read your answers. Enjoy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answers. You did it the correct way - something I'm not use too. BTW, when you Sudoku, do you wipe real good? It can get kind of stinky if you don’t.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 8:07:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home