Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday The 13th

Are you superstitious? I'm not usually, but I don't tempt fate if I don't have to. I've got the luck of a one armed wallpaper hanger. I do find it more fun though when it's in the month of October (Halloween). As I said, I'm usually not superstitious, but my address has a 13 at the end, and with some of the weird stuff that has happened at my house...sometimes I wonder. I'll have to tell some of those stories at some point. They make for good reading.

Hopefully I can start my Friday off with Ghost Whisperer. I do hate it that it is on at the same time America's Funniest Video's is on, but I usually catch that on Sunday evenings. Ghost Whisperer should get the evening going. And I may even start up the chimenea. Can't decide though, my dog will love it, but I'm not too hip on sitting in the backyard with it dark and the chimenea by myself. Last time I did it, I sat with a pocket knife in my pocket - just in case. We may get a light frost so I already need to bring in some plants. Can you believe it? I hope we do have a cold Winter. Would love to kill some bugs.

Be careful today. Let me know if you have any crazy/interesting Friday the 13th stories.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coffeypot said...

I really don’t believe in superstition (knock on wood), but I find it interesting that others do. I wonder about what happened in their life to cause this or that belief or fear. I love the stories, too. The spookier the better, and I, too, will be watching Ghost Whisperer.

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 1:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Biddie said...

I haven't seen Ghost Whisperer yet this season. I am so far behind!
I don't think that I am superstious, but I do find some of them interesting. I absolutely believe in ghosts, though.

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 2:38:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Ghost Whisperer! Missed it this week but I did record it. The kids and I will watch it when they get home from my dad's. YAY!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 11:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home