Tuesday, January 16, 2007

4 More Shopping Days

Well, it's only 4 more shopping days until my birthday. I decided to get all my friends together and go to our local watering hole - Hoedown's (Can't Keep A Good Ho Down). It's a two steppin bar and I think we will have a good turnout. It's been a long time since we have all met up at Hoedown's but it will be good to see everyone. If you're in Atlanta this weekend and feel like doing some line dancing or two stepping with your favorite partner...come on down.

Who knows, maybe I'll have some stories to tell after the weekend.

Anyone else like to two step or line dance?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well thats so nice of u... thanks for dropping by my blog... lovely suggestion... i liked that...!!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 8:03:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home