Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Innocence or Stupidity?

So when you were a kid, did you ever get things wrong?

I'm sure there are more, but here are a few of the things I got wrong. Some of them - I was still in high school. Yes, I have blond hair. It's not naturally blond now, but it was then.

So for the longest time I call my dad a "lonely child". You see I had a brother and a sister and friends. He didn't have any brothers or sisters so he had to be lonely.

So you know those folders that are kind of a cream color? I always thought of them as a vanilla color so I called them vanilla folders. Who knew they were manilla folders? Where did that come from.

Have you had any similar thoughts?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got so many things wrong that when I got something right they thought it was wrong.

They tell me that when I was a baby everyone would play with me by holding me up and say my First Name, Middle Name and Last Name then say BOO with their head in my belly. So when someone outside the family ask me what my name was I would say First Middle Last Boo. It all went down hill from there.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 10:43:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i get things wrong as a kid are you joking, i still get things wrong as an adult! we call them 'blonde moments'!

Friday, January 26, 2007 at 5:48:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home