Monday, January 22, 2007

Alphabet Soup

I wasn't tagged, but was inspired by Life, or something like it to put this on my blog because I think they are fun.

A - Availible/single: taken

B - Best Friend: Patty, my sister and Jim

C - Cake or Pie? Cake for birthdays and pie for the holidays - brownies any day.

D - Drink of choice: Medium sweet tea with lemon

E - Essential everyday item: blood pressure medication

F - Fav color: green and don't read anything into it

G - Gummy bears or Worms: neither really. They are too sweet.

H - Hometown: Lived most of my life in Atlanta (surrounding area) but I call it home - especially since my parents moved from the house we grew up in

I - Indulgence: Good food and friends

J - January, or February: January of course - my birthday is January 20th

K - Kids, and names: no mini-me's, but Harley - 13 (heinz 57 stray) and Beaker - 14 (Goffins Cockatoo) All girls.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without: good friends and family

M - Marriage date: none so far and living in Georgia I don't think it will ever happen

N - Number of siblings: one sister and one brother

O - Oranges or apples: oranges after Chinese food and apples with salt on them

P - Phobias/fears: watching scary movies if someone isn't going to be around with me

Q - Quote: "nobody puts Baby in the corner". Not that it's really a quote, but I think it's funny and I saw it as often as possible.

R - Reason to Smile: animals

S - Season, Fall or Spring: Fall on a really cool day

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Marni, Coffeepot and Cup of Coffee - sorry guys, I'm new and don't have too many regulars

U - Unknown fact about me: I was born butt first folded over. I came out crackin a smile.

V - Veggie that I don't like: Eggplant - gross.

W - Worst habit: scratch off lottery tickets. I just want to be a millionaire. Is that so wrong?

X - X-rays: hand-broke it doing a cartwheel (I sat on it), back/hips-chiropractor, mid section-when I was having gall bladder pain, annual chest x-ray

Y - Your Fav Food: all

Z - Zodiac sign: I'm on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius - what a great combination

Take it on yourself even if I did not tag you. Let me know if you do it though, I like to see the results.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, two days late. I didn't know. And I have already filled out one of those forms. Yours is good, though.

Monday, January 22, 2007 at 11:26:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I hate eggplant, too. You sat on your hand doing a cartwheel and broke it? I broke a piece of my foot off (the bone, not the foot) just walking a falling. I stepped on my own foot. Hmmmm. We are alike ....

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 10:43:00 AM EST  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

coffey: it's kind of like a chain letter. Sometimes you just have to tag people, and sometimes you just can't bring yourself to doing it.

Life: I think we should change our names to Grace. What do you think?

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Friday, January 26, 2007 at 2:06:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home